Skip to main content

Post Graduate Studies

Hi my friends! today i going to talking about the post graduate studies in mi carrer, for start I think that te posgraduates are a plus for you and give you more oportunities to learn about your interest areas and obtein best jobs. Also you can specialize about just one theme about your carrer and this is so important because yo can learn more than others, this makes you essential in a job.



In the subjects that i will like study a posgraduate are: Nutrition and food, Food safety and food science, In my country are many universities that offer you different masters and PhD's. whitin the universities I like most are University of Chile and INTA, University of Santiago and Catholic University. I will like study in my country or outside any option is good option for me, If I study Outside also learn other idioms and other cultures, I hope study some time in New Zealand but not for study a posgraduate about my carrer but I will likego to student exchangue  program about English. 




I will don't like to study totally distance or online, because I like making new friends, the universitary life and have face-to-face classes but I like the combined system, because this system is more relax to learn when you are under pressure and it gives you more time for you, you dont depend totally depend on the University.

Well, This is all Goodbye <3





















Comments


  1. Today is very important to specialize, this gives you advantages in the labor area :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that you can return to University of Santiago!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Job

I've always liked to be in constant movement, to stay quiet is difficult and i always want to know my environment and beyond it, i dream or I hope to have a job that allows me to be in different places. think of being all the day in an office, it would be a premature death.  I imagine a work in the outdoor, or in a company, but always changing my position, I could be observing what others do or analyzing something specific maybe go to outside and bring new ideas about food because I study food engineering and the biggest challenge in Chile is try to reduce obesity and create less harmful foods .  I would like to travel a lot at work to specialize as much as i can, also i think that knowing other countries, their culture and their vision about things enriches you beyond the work including that i love talking with people, learning of her and in general to be in contact with people, I dont expect to earn a high amount of money, only what my work is worth and reach...

My Profession 🔜

I study food engineering in the University of Chile because is very especial for me , this major help me to know what i am eating, know the components of food and in the future create new products to I  help the people to care your health. This major is very important because you learn every of the production of different products ( meats, seafood, cereals, dairy products , etc).  the food contains microorganism that can be bad for the health, the engineering is worried for the health the people and work in this, in the packaging and in the complete production to give the best product to the consumer. My major is very interesting because is very complete and I can develop in different areas like scientific, of the administration ( the fabric ), boss of Plant, etc. I hope in the future i would can a work in the science and create something new or help in the problematic related the food.   😋 Kisses! CarliV 🍉

My best Vacations ღ

I had the great privilege of visit many beaches, especially those of the central coast of Chile, some in the north, others in the south, and I liked them a lot until I had the opportunity to know the south of Chile, specifically the Araucania region in the summer of 2015 with my parents and brothers. I stayed near Villarica in a place called Lican Ray where Calafquén Lake is located, where I found what I always wanted, warm and shallow waters. I was surprised by the volcanoes that were in the place especially by the volcano villarica. I loved the lakes, the gastronomy of the place, the nights we went out with the family and the mysticism given by the Mapuche culture. I visited many places like Panguipulli, Pucón, Caburgua, Pellaifa Lake, and the most beautiful place i was to arrive at the Huilo Huilo nature reserve. Me in Huilo Huilo  Huilo Huilo had a particular charm, everything was very green and well cared for, and there were figures of fairies and goblins that ar...